Monday 4 July 2011

Eeek...

So this weekend wasn't an overly productive one - with filming anyways. I had wanted to get a tutorial done as well as the usual bargins of the week video (which I dont think I mentioned on here before.... Im going to be doing bargins of the week ..uuh every week!) sooo I sat down to do a Neapolitain (spelling?) inspired eye look....except my camera wasnt charged and then by the time it was I couldnt get the angle right, the lighting was terrible and I sounded so BLAH... I filmed it, but it wasnt how I wanted it to be, so I think I'm going to just leave it for now and try to film again on my next day off. At the moment it's just an issue due to lighting, It gets dark around 4pm right now due to it being winter...so its impossible to film on any usual working days.

Hope you enjoy the bargins of the week vid anyhow, and hopefully I can put a smile on your dial with a makeup vid sometime the week.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment