Sunday 19 June 2011

First impressions last...

Wow...it's finally here. The day that I've been waiting for, for SO long.

Yesterday was my birthday and I recieved a special little something from my parents - my very new, very amazing, Samsung HMX-H200 video camera! Isn't she BEAUTIFUL?! Full HD, really crisp clarity, easy to use..... bliss!



It's something that I've wanted for a very long time - Ive been watching youtube makeup gurus for years now, and I can FINALLY take part and create my own videos.

You'd think that I'd have a million video ideas thought up already, but now that the day is here....I'm actually a bit lost as to where to start...am I supposed to do a tag first, so that people can get to know me? I dont know... but tomorrow when I wake up I'll be recording my very first youtube makeup video. EXCITED!

I'll be using this blog to post products used in my vids and also as a place for useless rambles and all things makeup/youtube... I hope you'll join me on this exciting journey. I cant wait to be able to look back in a years time and CRINGE and my first video haha.

Heres the link to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MakeupObsessioNZ?feature=mhee

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment