Sunday 19 June 2011

My foundation routine

Hey guys,

Today I filmed my first makeup youtube vid! - I decided to do a 'My foundation routine' vid first so that it gets it out of the way and so my viewers will know what Ive done before each tutorial that I'll be doing in the future.

I also decided to do an Outfit of the Day (OOTD) vid, because I just loooove watching those!

Hope both went okay... Still learning about lighting and how to film etc, but it went good for a first time :)

Heres what I used in my foundation routine vid:

Natio Illuminating primer
ELF all over cover stick in apricot beige
Revlon colourstay liquid foundation in 180 sand beige (applied with ELF powder brush)
Peachy coloured concealer from a coastal scents pallette
Maybelline Fit me concealer in 10 light
Loose powder from MAC in NC15 (applied with ELF kabuki brush)
Masqurade blush (used as bronzer) in BS1
Revlon colourstay Mineral finishing powder in 010 brighten (with a small foundation brush)
ELF contouring blush and bronzing powder compact mixed with the peach colour from BYS blush quad - blush combo 1 and applied with my ELF complexion brush
ELF's eyebrow kit

If you were interested, I just used a shimmery champagne colour under my brow and on my lid, then a dark brown in the crease. lots of loreal black eyeliner, ELF dramatic lashes, Loreal liquid liner, and NYX lipgloss in La La.

Foundation Routine link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cYn5w1f-lQ
OOTD link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBRdipU_2K0

xo Larissa

No comments:

Post a Comment